Friday, June 15, 2012

Cabanatuan City: The Milky Way

_DSC0087
As a landscape hobbyist photographer, there were two things that I’ve always wanted to shoot, and it’s the sunrise and sunset. That was until; I saw a photo of the galaxy in a magazine. At first, I thought it was faked. I was like “nah, this one’s photoshoped”. But I was awed as read that it’s actually for real. My heart was jumping with joy and I couldn’t explain it. I said, I must have one of those too. But how? where? when? Those were the questions to me.
Until one night at my mother’s hometown, I finally captured the spectacle. About 2am in the morning and this almost unseen cloud appears to the heaven.
_DSC0013_DSC0074
I couldn’t believe what I’ve just saw on my camera. The vastness of the galaxy that has been floating there for million of years, has been finally caught by me. I wanted to jump and to scream, but I kept everything inside me and control my emotions. Haha.
And now the last thing that I want to do is to share the images, and let others know how beautiful the Milky Way is, with the view from earth.
Twice I’ve captured it in the same place at a different time, and I just wished that there’s more… Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment