Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baguio City: Sunrise at Mines View Park


_DSC0619
One of the most beautiful sunrises I’ve ever seen was here in Mines View. We even went here twice when we failed to catch the sunrise the first time. The fiery of the sunlight and the calm clouds get together really well here, and standing above some of the clouds adds to the drama that it produced.
_DSC0621
I actually felt like I was looking at an entire photo in 3d. The scenery was magnificent, and the feelings of starring at the sky turning from night to day unfolding on my naked eye was simply amazing. Plus the cool breeze makes it a place to remember.
_DSC0624_DSC0627
You have to be very quick when you’re here, as the sun gets to shine really fast. We were lucky, because we’re the first to get here, and I was able shoot at an angle here without waiting for someone to get finished.
_DSC0715_DSC0688_DSC0631_DSC0665
Sunrise is one of my favourite times of the day, and I couldn’t ask for more here, as this one was simply stunning.
_DSC0680

No comments:

Post a Comment