Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ilocos Norte: Cape Bojeador Point, Burgos

_DSC0030

Despite the heavy rains brought by tropical storm Ambo. We’ve manage to sneak in to photograph this magnificent place. We stopped here for merely 10 minutes, as every shot must be a perfect one. I didn’t even bother to look at the results of my shot, as I move quickly to another foreground due to time pressure, as a model shoot was supposed to be held at Bangui Windmills.

_DSC0029

I told myself that even an hour in this place wouldn’t be enough. No, even half a day. The foregrounds here were endless. The wind was blowing hard and the skies were filled with raging clouds, and sea was furious, which is perfect for a long camera exposure.

_DSC0024

I don’t know what comprises of the ground here, but it looks like it’s made of dead corals and limestone. The colour of the foreground has a nice contrast with the sky, especially when the rain ceases when we took a stop here.

_DSC0026_DSC0023_DSC0033_DSC0034

No comments:

Post a Comment